If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Leatherface movement speed

Options
ays12151
ays12151 Member Posts: 536

This movement speed bug exists on every platform [PC/PS/]

Cannibal's Chainsaw Sweep movement speed is the most important thing when playing him.

First problem is Carburetor Tunning Guide, because of the strange acceleration code when in a Chainsaw Sweep state this addon cause that Cannibal is slower than Survivor and this addon is the worst addons in the game since 2 years. In the video I put below as a example, I compared Carburetor Tunning Guide with other Bubba's addons: Depth Gauge Rake. Why? Because these addons have the same movement speed penalty. Comparison just shows that Carburetor Tunning Guide isn't working correct.

Note: With Carburetor Tunning Guide I couldn't catch a Survivor with 7.5 seconds Chainsaw Sweep.

Note: With Depth Gauge Rake I could catch a Survivor with just 6 seconds of Chainsaw Sweep (even with longer charge time).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLRCw0L6yBw

What causes this problem? His acceleration code (The code got changed after Twins DLC December 2020. None mentioned it as a change in Patch Notes). Now, Cannibal reaches his Chainsaw Sweep maximum movement speed after 60% of his first charge. With Carburetor Tunning Guide Cannibal has 1 big Chainsaw charge, instead of 3. That's why he needs 4.5 seconds to reach maximum movement speed, instead od 1.2/1.5 seconds. This code also affects other Bubba's Chainsaw addons like: Award Winning Chili or Chili and make them much weaker, because makes acceleration also longer, but not that much like with Carburetor Tunning Guide.

Current acceleration code:

Old acceleration code:

We can see the difference in these codes. In the second one (before Twins DLC and all bugs to Bubba) we can see that Bubba was reaching maximum movement speed always after 0.6 seconds. That's why Carburetor Tunning Guide was working correct and that's why duration addons like Award Winning Chili or Chili were also working correct.

A big amount of players know about these problems, streamers know about these problems, Otzdarva mentioned it weeks ago explaining it and showing it.

Below I posted two videos from others players showing that Carburetor Tunning Guide is very bugged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S4XMd8nKkE

Additionally, I want to show you how Carburetor Tunning Guide should work. I used OhTofu video for that.

This Cannibal's movement speed bug exists since Twins DLC (December 2020) and it should be fixed now.

Bubba enjoyers are waiting still. We showed what causes the problem, how it works, how should it work.

This bug exists on every platform [PC/PS/DBD MOBILE ETC.]

19 votes

Under Review Β· Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments