Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Switch - Trapped in cage after death

shannabby
shannabby Member Posts: 2

I was facing a Pyramid Head on Autohaven Wreckers (Wreckers Yard). It was down to me and 1 other survivor and I had been caged. I decided to miss my skill checks and die so the other survivor would have chance at hatch. Well, after I missed the 2nd skill check, I didn’t go through the death animation and I was stuck in the cage. Skill checks kept popping up but it wouldn’t let me hit them. Even when the other guy died on hook, I was still stuck in the game. I waited for the killer to close hatch and for the timer to run out but I was still stuck so I was forced to disconnect. I was trying to avoid that because I keep getting disconnected from host in matches and I’m up to a 30 min DC ban now. I apologize as I did not get any photo’s of this. If you need any info from me to try and figure this out, feel free to contact me.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated