We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Since NICOLAS CAGE of all people is coming to DBD, what other celeb would you like to see?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 355

I'm not sure why Nicolas Cage is coming to DBD, but I'm all for it. We've had a few horror films with Nick Cage that were pretty good. 'Willy's Wonderland', 'Mandy', there was that 'Ghost Rider' movie, and 'Colors Out In Space' which was alright in my opinion, it was unique in itself. Overall, I'm curious what they're going to do with the Cage himself, is he gonna star as himself? Is he gonna have skins from different movies he was in? Who knows what's in store for DBD if they're bringing in a celebrity in as himself.

#1 Steven Yeun

#2 Keanu Reeves

#3 Arnold Schwarzenegger

#4 Patrick Wilson

#5 Ethan Hawke

#6 James Wan (In all honesty, I think he'd love to come in as himself to the game. They're making a DBD movie, and I'm sure he really enjoys his work. I think he deserves the fame.)

#7 Tony Todd

#8 Robert Englund (Current DBD Freddy deserved better.)

#9 Jack Black, because "Yes"...

Any other horror movie actor you'd wanna see besides these guys? Feel free to share them in the comments below. (Yes, I know Jack Black wasn't in any horror films, except the 'Goosebumps' movie. I don't care... Oh, and he was also in that one game, 'Brutal Legend' not technically a "horror" game but it was leaning a bit there.)

Since NICOLAS CAGE of all people is coming to DBD, what other celeb would you like to see? 28 votes

Steven Yeun - You know him as 'Glenn' from 'The Walking Dead'.
0%
Keanu Reeves - You know him as 'John Wick', and 'Neo' from 'The Matrix'.
17%
Scary_Punk_GhostTatariuBrandon48fleur_koushe 5 votes
Arnold Schwarzenegger - You'd DEFINETELY know him as 'Terminator', and 'Major Dutch' from the first 'Predator' movie.
14%
NotAnotherDoctorFridayNightPizzaLooeDbDtech 4 votes
Patrick Wilson - Played Ed Warren from 'The Conjuring', and 'Josh Lambert' from 'Insidous'.
7%
wxsussyerggie 2 votes
Ethan Hawke - Played 'Ellison Oswalt' in 'Sinister', and the grabber in 'The Black Phone'.
0%
James Wan - Directed with on both movies Poll 4 was in, along with other horror films, 'Malignant', 'M3GAN', 'SAW' which we already have. He did quite a few movies. It'd be fun if he came in as himself.
10%
That_One_FriendBothSidesEnjoyervanGlasse1 3 votes
Tony Todd - Played 'Candyman', along with other film like 'Hatchet' and 'Final Destination'.
7%
A_Can_Of_Air[Deleted User] 2 votes
Robert Englund - We honestly have no idea what they're going to do with NICOLAS CAGE, but any chance we might get the OG Freddy Krueger is worth noting.
17%
QwQwSmoeCorvusCorax86FrogsplosionNerf_Dweet 5 votes
Jack Black - Because he's a certified hood classic, a sweetheart, and the majority of us hold him close to our corrupt little hearts.
10%
Dhurl421SystemOfADwightTheLazyGamer 3 votes
Other (Your favorite celeb, or celebs that you know have been in a lot of horror film which you like.)
14%
IlliterateGenocideKateMain86IWasLeft2Diespagz 4 votes

Comments

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,461
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Robert Englund - We honestly have no idea what they're going to do with NICOLAS CAGE, but any chance we might get the OG Freddy Krueger is worth noting.

If we're really gonna start bringing in more actors, let's at least go with those who's memorable for their work within the horror genre.

I take it back, i don't want anymore real life people in dbd and Nicolas Cage should be one time thing only, especially with the risks that follows with bringing in people who's still alive when they have the potential to do stupid ######### later on.

Post edited by Smoe on
  • IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,989
    Options
    Other (Your favorite celeb, or celebs that you know have been in a lot of horror film which you like.)

Jiafei

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Options

Woah how is Gary Busey not on here. He would 100% get my vote first

• Dhurl421
    Dhurl421 Member Posts: 154
    Options
    Jack Black - Because he's a certified hood classic, a sweetheart, and the majority of us hold him close to our corrupt little hearts.

I think Nic Cage is a way to bring a survivor in with skin and meme potential to make some major $. In the same vein, Jack Black would be a great addition. He better have a Kyle Gass skin though.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Options

Let's get the Englund skin for Nightmare first.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,143
    Options

I am completely against adding real world celebrities like that.

just add the actual characters with the actors likeness as before.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,047
    edited May 2023
    Options

None.

If they want to add horror characters played by actors, thats fine. But just adding the actors straight up is dumb as hell.

Post edited by Gibberish on
  • Kirarozu
    Kirarozu Member Posts: 238
    Options
  • Kirarozu
    Kirarozu Member Posts: 238
    Options

Nic Cage is gonna sell like hot cakes though. Especially if he has good perks. That's the thing with dbd. If a survivor has good perks we almost have to buy them to keep up.

• Mooks
    Options

But that would also work if he was just added as an actual character portrayed by Cage.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 760
    Options

Well, unless BHVR officially deny this, one could make the argument that it's Cage's character from The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent, where he plays fictionalised version of himself, while sporting pretty much the same look as in DbD's teaser trailer.

• Mooks
    Options
  • Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,804
    Options

Keane Reeves, because I reckon he'd be up for some fun in this game.

Also, he's reported to be a popular individual. So the attention this would bring to the game will only be positive.

Also, it amuses me to see Keanu appear in a lobby with Bill and quip: "Woah! Bill! You've really let yourself go dude!" - ("Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" reference).

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,225
    Options

I would love to see Chris Pratt as a survivor in DBD. He's so cool. 😎

• fleur_
    fleur_ Member Posts: 14
    Options
    Keanu Reeves - You know him as 'John Wick', and 'Neo' from 'The Matrix'.

so THIS is how I learn Nick Cage is coming to DBD? I should start looking at DBD related media more often, shouldn't I? Anyways Keanu Reeves bc I want him to unhook me and smash pallets on my head.

• WashYourHands
    WashYourHands Member Posts: 188
    Options

dave chappelle

• erggie
    erggie Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Patrick Wilson - Played Ed Warren from 'The Conjuring', and 'Josh Lambert' from 'Insidous'.

Damn, i would love to see Patrick Wilson or any character from supernatural!

• dark_hunter92
    dark_hunter92 Member Posts: 10
    Options

I feel like them adding Nic Cage to the game is foreshadowing that maybe he's going to be the star of the DBD movie.