Flashlight trolling

We need To stop the flashlight trolling. People switching to flashlights at the last minute is out of control. Killers can’t have fun cause of the flashlight trolling

Comments

• TheTom20
    TheTom20 Member Posts: 467

As someone who is sensitive to bring light i need to bring lightborn or franklins if i see lots of flashlights as i can get a sensory overload so if i see none i won't bring them but when they switch at least second i don't want to dc an some guys it does get a bit much being blinded constantly.

• Aaronseuk
    Aaronseuk Member Posts: 77

Don’t break pallets if the survivor has a flashlight. Look up or down when the burn begins. Check around on pickup or face wall etc., you should get around a lot of the flash lighting.

Or, just tunnel the flash lighters out of the game if it’s that prolific (although I wouldn’t make this my go-to).

lightborn will always be your friend 😎

• Jabreu1
    Jabreu1 Member Posts: 5

They wanna complain about face camping, they should do something about the cheaters and the flashlight bullies in the game. Survivors need to stop crying cause when game don’t go they way they wanna crawl to the corner of the map.

• pigslittlepet
    pigslittlepet Member Posts: 483

if it's for light sensitive people than i am all for a option to reduce the brightness on flashlights. maybe make the killers screen go dark instead of light when blinded. something in accessibility settings. but i don't personally have a problem with flashlight trolling in game. if the team is doing that they aren't on gens. 9 times out of 10 you're going to stomp a flashlight team as long as you don''t get tilted and play carefully. alot of slugging and you shuld be able to get everybody injured and multiple downs quickly if they are swarming you. when i see alot of flashlights i just think this is gonna be very hectic and alot of interations but i'll probably win.