We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Pride cosmetics!

Options

I loved the anniversary broadcast. And while there was no mention of this, I am really hoping that you have made some pride cosmetics, and by that I mostly mean clothes. While I do love the charms, and am grateful for them, I would also love it if we had heads, torsos, legs, weapons, etc. that was in the spirit of Pride, the LGBTQIA+ community.

Not to mention a cosmetic for David King, DBD's first officially declared (original) LGBTQIA+ character. I really hope that he's getting a pride cosmetic this year. ❤️

Comments

• Marcer003
    Marcer003 Member Posts: 1
    Options

I 100% agree.

The game Devs are masters in the art of cosmetics. Almost all skins either, explore the lore, recontextualize the core aspects (greek gods pack) or depict the character in another time reimagining the characters in other circumstances.

When I think of David's principles protecting the weak and resilience against all odds under a hostile force, the conclusion is that a pride skin would be more than fitting. Reading his Coming-out chapter (which might be one of the best snippets of lore in this game) I get the feeling that the creator and I agree and nowi think is the time for those of the community to be resilient in the fog while showing of their pride with flying colours.

Let this beautiful man continue his goals and let the community have the fun that they deserve.

(P.s. it also would be a darn cash cow ngl.)

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 995
    Options

Thank you for your input, very beautifully said ☺️

And yeah it would probably be a cash cow too, like you mentioned, and I would be more than happy to give my money for those lovely cosmetics.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,135
    Options

I suggested something like this a while back (I think 2 years ago?) and got a response from Mandy that she thought it was a cool idea and forward it to the team. I suggested recolors with pride theme as DLC in the similar way as to how that Charity Case DLC worked - though I guess they don’t do this kind of stuff anymore?

a complete Pride Collection with original Outfits would of course be even better 💙

• Alen_Starkly
    Options

Oh that sounds like a lovely idea as well! I just hope that they have actually prepared something for this year...

• Alen_Starkly
    Options

I hope that at the very least, we'll get a recolor of a David skin, but pride-themed. He hasn't been receiving much love ever since he was revealed as gay.