Disconnecting

Options
i_dont_care223
i_dont_care223 Member Posts: 121
edited May 2023 in General Discussions

ok what is going on this is the 2nd time i disconnected for no reason first time in-game the game completely closes no crash report nothing not even a penalty and just now i was on dead dawg i randomly disconnect into the end screen and the chat says match server unavailable and it says i apparently disconnected again no penalty its not my internet or pc cause it doesnt happen in any other game does this happen to anyone else?

Comments

• Simulated_Hobo
    Simulated_Hobo Member Posts: 17
    Options

Be happy you arn't getting a penalty. Try being at the end of a game and the random d/c from host happens and you don't get the challenge and now you have to wait.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,063
    Options

Wow. I just had this happen.

I thought the killer quit. When I got to the score screen, it said I was disconnected.

Thankfully, I didn't get a queue ban for it.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,093
    Options

There's a bug report of it happening to people for months now. Looks like over time the number of players it impacts has grown. It started happening to my SWF teammate in November. Some players in that post had it start happening beginning of this year. Seems more join in every so often. If you send support ticket they blame your internet, although it looks like one person in that post after alot of back and forth finally got support to actually say they'll look into it instead of blaming internet. I suggest up voting the bug report so they see there more people are running into this issue.

https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/366497/forcefully-kicked-from-match#latest