Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

never mind, please delete

mikewelk
mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669
edited May 2023 in Bug Reporting

Never mind, please delete. I wasn't aware that when the obsession dies someone else can become it.

Post edited by mikewelk on
0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 432
    edited May 2023

I don't think this is a glitch.

Once all the gens are done, Rancor automatically inflicts exposed on the obsession and the killer can mori them regardless of offerings or hook states. I believe you may not have been aware of the fact that it always applies exposed. Game Afoot is a perk that makes the survivor you've chased the longest the new obsession when you hit them.

These perks together make it possible to mori multiple times in endgame. The same would be true if instead of Game Afoot the killer used Nemesis, which also shifts obsessions around. What happened in your matches, therefore, is possible according to the perk mechanics.

So no, no glitch or cheats, just a rather scummy playstyle.

• mikewelk

Game afoot works "Whenever you hit the Survivor with the highest cumulative Chase time". None of us were in chase and once the obsession dies, no one can become the obsession.

• mikewelk
    edited May 2023

nvm apparently that's possible. Thanks for informing me quickly without calling me a dumb survivor main :) Also I agree it's such a miserable playstyle to go against and I don't think it should even be in the game. I bet it's going to be meta soon...