We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I am in need of urgent help.

Options
SpiritsHusk
SpiritsHusk Member Posts: 169
edited May 2023 in Off-topic

I opened my eyes, drenched in sweat, as I sat up in bed, trying to shake off the lingering fragments of a haunting melody. The room was shrouded in darkness, the only source of light being the pale moon casting its feeble glow through the curtains. It took me a moment to realize that I had just woken from a dream, a dream that felt eerily real.

But it wasn't just any dream. It was a dream of a lullaby, a lullaby sung by the mythical and elusive figure known as the Huntress. Legends whispered that she was a guardian of the night, her voice both enchanting and foreboding. She was said to sing her haunting melody only to those she deemed worthy or, perhaps, cursed.

As I rubbed my eyes, I tried to recall the details of the dream, but they were slipping away like smoke in the wind. All that remained was a sense of melancholy and a faint echo of the lullaby. I couldn't shake the feeling that it held some significance, that it carried a message meant just for me.

In the days that followed, the dream continued to haunt my thoughts. The tune played in my mind, lingering like a ghostly presence. It became an obsession, and I found myself yearning to hear it once more. Night after night, I lay in bed, hoping to be transported back to that ethereal realm where the Huntress's voice reigned supreme.

And then, one fateful night, it happened. As I drifted into sleep, the dream embraced me once more, pulling me into its otherworldly embrace. I found myself standing in a moonlit forest, surrounded by ancient trees and an air thick with magic.

Then, I heard it. The Huntress's lullaby, carried on a gentle breeze, reached my ears. It was a mournful melody, filled with longing and sorrow. The sound seemed to come from every direction, yet it was impossible to pinpoint its source.

As the haunting notes wrapped around me, I followed their call, moving deeper into the forest. The trees whispered secrets, their branches reaching out to touch me, guiding me forward. It was as if the entire forest was alive, pulsating with an energy that matched the rhythm of the lullaby.

I walked for what felt like hours, my heart pounding in anticipation. And then, in a small clearing bathed in moonlight, I saw her. The Huntress, with flowing silver hair and eyes that held the mysteries of the universe, stood before me. Her voice resonated with power and a sorrow I could not comprehend.

She sang of forgotten dreams and lost hope, of love unrequited and destinies unfulfilled. Her words touched my soul, weaving a tapestry of emotions that brought tears to my eyes. I was both entranced and terrified, for her song carried a weight that threatened to shatter my fragile existence.

When the lullaby finally faded, the Huntress fixed her gaze upon me. Her eyes held wisdom beyond measure, but also a profound sadness. In that moment, I understood. The lullaby was not just a dream, but a reflection of my own desires and fears, a reminder to embrace the fleeting moments of beauty and face the darkness within.

As the dream dissolved and reality seeped back in, I awoke with a renewed sense of purpose. The Huntress's lullaby had left an indelible mark on my soul, a reminder that life is both fragile and extraordinary. And though I may never hear her haunting melody again, its echoes will forever resonate within me, guiding me on a journey of self-discovery and embracing the mysteries that lie within the recesses of my own heart.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,003
    Options

Preach!

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 4,999
    Options

Sounds like it's time to hit up the Axe Throwing place!