Please make the Resident Evil Killer Items regeneratable

Dipper
Dipper Member Posts: 153

After playing the singularity, I have to say I love that EMPs can regenerate. As they are an important part of the game against the killer, I'd love to see that instead of chests with one time items (Syringe, spray can), there should be some kind of "Alchemy Station" that slowly creates the antidote for Nemesis/Wesker. You can then harvest the syringe/spray can without the resource running out unlike many other killer counter items, like Pig's puzzle boxes or Sadako's Video Tapes

Comments

• Viciusaurus
    Viciusaurus Member Posts: 407

Honestly if they added herbs into the match I think that would be neat. Grabbing 3 would create the poultice seen in game and would serve as a nice side option, otherwise I would be so down for then to Regenerate.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,562

Nemesis would cry.

• Green_Sliche
    Green_Sliche Member Posts: 632

How often do you really see people running infected for the long time by any kind of virus? If anything, the number of antidote chests should be reduced ( antidotes could have few more charges in exchange ) so getting rid of infection isn't as easy as it currently is.

• Mattie_MayhemOG
    Mattie_MayhemOG Member Posts: 315

Yes, reduce the amount of antidote chests is the proper balance change. The threat of being infected is so useless because using the ton of antidotes is so easy.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,703

Definitely not, Nemesis would be far too weak if vaccines were infinite use.