Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

What to do if the game crashes and writes a broken connection to the host when loading

Options
qizzix
qizzix Member Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in Ask the Community

Post edited by Rizzo on

Best Answer

• illNicola
    illNicola Member Posts: 482
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok, so there are multiple possibilities:

1) Your connection: maybe you have some problems with your connection. Try contacting your company that gives you WiFi;

2) If your trying to play with a friend, maybe your friend has problems with the WiFi;

3) Ban: don't panic, I don't remember if it's the same error that comes when you are banned. I only want to consider every possibilities. Some years ago a streamer that I follow was banned from dbd (for error) and when he was trying to play surv, the game given him an error instead of saying "You're banned from the game". If you got banned but you didn't do anything, contact bhvr

4) An error during the loading of the game: sometimes I also found this error, but usually it was not an internet problem. My guess is that while the lobby was loading, the lobby was closed because everyone present had left and therefore the lobby no longer existed.

5) DBD: now, this is an anecdote that constantly happened to me some time ago, I don't know if they fixed it then. When I had many more friends playing dbd, playing together usually worked like this: A couldn't invite anyone, B could only invite D, C could invite anyone, F could only invite D and B. If by chance A tried to invite someone always gave that error there. It may just be that dbd enjoys it and you just have to constantly try to play with your friends

6) You're playing with a friend from a different platform and you/he/she have/has cross play off. Just check the if you have cross play on.

I hope I have been clear, I have listed all the possibilities, in case the problem persists try contacting bhvr.

I apologize for my English, I'm Italian

Answers