Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS5 - just bought the rift pass and was given the full pass

NotGabriel
NotGabriel Member Posts: 30

Not only did I receive the rift at tier 85 all rewards included, but the game would constantly error me out and give me bloodpoints and auric cells each time, totaling in about 3 million+ BP and 4000+ Auric Cells. Reporting because I don’t want to get banned for this bug occurring lol

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Ravengirl333
    Ravengirl333 Member Posts: 8

I have the same issue. I dont want to get banned either. I wasnt finished with the rift. I do have the premium, because of amazon prime gaming, but yeah it happened to me, too. Got error as I tried to see my rift progress and was kicked to the home screen with the same message, that I got auric cells. First time I got 600 auric cells and the second time I got 750. It happend twice in all and the rift pass suddenly was complete. :( I hope we dont get banned and that bhvr finds a solution for this accidentally bug.