Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

GAME PERFORMANCE

leviathvnnn
leviathvnnn Member Posts: 12
edited May 2023 in Bug Reporting

i got an RTX 2060, all of my games run smooth asf but dead by daylight? i got play on high settings, edited my game user settings to uncap the fps, update my pc, update my drivers, verified my game files, i did everything, and yet the game is STILL dropping to either 60 frames or even 30 frames even tho i updated every and uncapped my fps???? like why isnt there a patch where they focus on performance issues and optimization cuz i been dealing with this since the hellraiser chapter and its still not sorted out, even when i play on low the game still drops to probably 40-60 frames, i even have vsync off yet it still drops frames

and the thing is itll fix itself but then just repeat the cycle moments later and its really annoying cuz it also affects the sensitivity when im playing a match

idk if this counts as a bug but its something thats been screwing up the game and alot of other people have reported it yet nothing has been done to resolve the issue

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• mks
    mks Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2023

I have rx 6700 xt and game installed at m2 samsung 980, game still lags in first match, or sometimes even in first 2 matches. After that its really smooth with default 60fps and vsync. For me the problem might be slow ram and the very old cpu, which still works at like 50-70% with discord and game. But yeah still, it may be not, I think the game just needs a rework (like LoL or Overwatch, csgo had) maybe one day..

Edit: I also remember that I had problems with running game at full with gtx 970, while steam page recomends 760 lol

• Cyn0_0
    Cyn0_0 Member Posts: 84

Still runs better than on the Switch 😅😆