New maps have been added to the Mapping the Realm section! There is now a thread covering each map.

We greatly appreciate everyone who takes the time to share their feedback with us.

What Non-Licensed, Original Killer would you rather see come into DBD?

D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 348
edited May 2023 in Polls

Edit: Some of the Polls removed themselves, probably from filling in too much. So it's just these 4 options.

We've explored different genres of Killers. Western for Deathslinger, Gangster (I think) for Legion, Medieval Times with Knight, Sci-Fi with Singularity, and... Kpop for Tricker. So the question is, what other genres could we look into?

#1 A Pirate Killer (Simple and to the point, also who doesn't like pirates, I mean, c'mon...)

#2 Greek Mythology Killer (Medusa, Cerberus, Some unknown Greek God/Goddess that's evil, etc.)

#3 Pyro Maniac Killer (One word. FIRE.)

#4 Norse Mythology based Killer (We have a Knight, so why not a Viking.)

I might make a part 2 sometime later.

What Non-Licensed, Original Killer would you rather see come into DBD? 17 votes

Pirate Killer - Pirates of the Carribean, Captain Hook, SB: Zombie Island, anything that screams "PIRATE"...
17%
ElcopolloIWasLeft2DieWinterDraft7 3 votes
Greek Mythology Killer - An antient god/goddess, Medusa, Cerberus, Centaur, Arachnecentaur etc.
47%
F60_31PaiblinM0nkeBreadAurelleUsernameorsomethingCharleeCorvusCorax86wxsussy 8 votes
Pyrocynical Killer - A Killer that really, really loves fire. Maybe he throws molotovs, uses a flamethrower, or maybe he's a Firebender or something. Or maybe a Hellhound.
29%
Marc_go_soloSmoeFridayNightPizzaIndifferentLandscapeieatswf 5 votes
Norse Mythology/Viking Killer - Perhaps some 'God of War' type stuff, maybe just a Viking killer with some Norse inspired cosmetics for other characters. Or just some good Norse cosmetics.
5%
TurboTOne 1 vote
Post edited by D34D_B34TB0X on

Comments

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 760
    Pirate Killer - Pirates of the Carribean, Captain Hook, SB: Zombie Island, anything that screams "PIRATE"...

I'm pretty sure Pyrocynical is a YouTuber. And the word you were probably looking for is Pyromaniac :)

Greek mythology characters are already part of an existing Collection, so imo it would be kinda weird to expand it on an actual character. Same goes for Norse one - I feel like characters from myths are better fit as skins, rather than full-fledged new killers.

Pirate killer sounds like a fun concept. I wouldn't mind having one at all tbh. Though my main original "wants" are still Tepes-inspired vampire (the one we see in one of the Tome cutscenes) and a nun.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Greek Mythology Killer - An antient god/goddess, Medusa, Cerberus, Centaur, Arachnecentaur etc.

Greek mythology. Why I haven't thought about it? A Medusa would be terrifying with the ability to slow you down. Her gaze stunning you would be OP so a slowdown could work.

• F60_31
    F60_31 Member Posts: 124

A creepy killer to make this more of a horror game.

• D34D_B34TB0X
    D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 348
  • HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138

None of them are esthetics I'm particularly fond of....

If I had to choose I guess I'd go pyromaniac because fire is cool I suppose.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,726
    Pyrocynical Killer - A Killer that really, really loves fire. Maybe he throws molotovs, uses a flamethrower, or maybe he's a Firebender or something. Or maybe a Hellhound.

I would want a fire-based killer, absolutely! All the other options could be pulled off well though. We do have a legendary skin on Oni that is the Minotaur, but I'm guessing you're after a complete fresh, original killer.