We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What Non-Licensed, Original Killer would you rather see come into DBD?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited May 2023 in Polls

Edit: Some of the Polls removed themselves, probably from filling in too much. So it's just these 4 options.

We've explored different genres of Killers. Western for Deathslinger, Gangster (I think) for Legion, Medieval Times with Knight, Sci-Fi with Singularity, and... Kpop for Tricker. So the question is, what other genres could we look into?

#1 A Pirate Killer (Simple and to the point, also who doesn't like pirates, I mean, c'mon...)

#2 Greek Mythology Killer (Medusa, Cerberus, Some unknown Greek God/Goddess that's evil, etc.)

#3 Pyro Maniac Killer (One word. FIRE.)

#4 Norse Mythology based Killer (We have a Knight, so why not a Viking.)

I might make a part 2 sometime later.

What Non-Licensed, Original Killer would you rather see come into DBD? 17 votes

Pirate Killer - Pirates of the Carribean, Captain Hook, SB: Zombie Island, anything that screams "PIRATE"...
17%
ElcopolloIWasLeft2DieWinterDraft7 3 votes
Greek Mythology Killer - An antient god/goddess, Medusa, Cerberus, Centaur, Arachnecentaur etc.
47%
F60_31PaiblinM0nkeBreadAurelleUsernameorsomethingCharleeCorvusCorax86wxsussy 8 votes
Pyrocynical Killer - A Killer that really, really loves fire. Maybe he throws molotovs, uses a flamethrower, or maybe he's a Firebender or something. Or maybe a Hellhound.
29%
Marc_go_soloSmoeFridayNightPizzaIndifferentLandscapeieatswf 5 votes
Norse Mythology/Viking Killer - Perhaps some 'God of War' type stuff, maybe just a Viking killer with some Norse inspired cosmetics for other characters. Or just some good Norse cosmetics.
5%
TurboTOne 1 vote
Post edited by D34D_B34TB0X on

Comments

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Pirate Killer - Pirates of the Carribean, Captain Hook, SB: Zombie Island, anything that screams "PIRATE"...

I'm pretty sure Pyrocynical is a YouTuber. And the word you were probably looking for is Pyromaniac :)

Greek mythology characters are already part of an existing Collection, so imo it would be kinda weird to expand it on an actual character. Same goes for Norse one - I feel like characters from myths are better fit as skins, rather than full-fledged new killers.

Pirate killer sounds like a fun concept. I wouldn't mind having one at all tbh. Though my main original "wants" are still Tepes-inspired vampire (the one we see in one of the Tome cutscenes) and a nun.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Options
    Greek Mythology Killer - An antient god/goddess, Medusa, Cerberus, Centaur, Arachnecentaur etc.

Greek mythology. Why I haven't thought about it? A Medusa would be terrifying with the ability to slow you down. Her gaze stunning you would be OP so a slowdown could work.

• F60_31
    F60_31 Member Posts: 124
    Options

A creepy killer to make this more of a horror game.

• D34D_B34TB0X
    D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
    Options
  • HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

None of them are esthetics I'm particularly fond of....

If I had to choose I guess I'd go pyromaniac because fire is cool I suppose.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,807
    Options
    Pyrocynical Killer - A Killer that really, really loves fire. Maybe he throws molotovs, uses a flamethrower, or maybe he's a Firebender or something. Or maybe a Hellhound.

I would want a fire-based killer, absolutely! All the other options could be pulled off well though. We do have a legendary skin on Oni that is the Minotaur, but I'm guessing you're after a complete fresh, original killer.