Suggestion for the matchmaking ban and anti-tunnel perk

Although I 100% agree that the matchmaking ban should exist, I think the timer going past two hours is excessive. Two hours is more than enough time for someone to cool down, and if the player for some reason disconnects again, the two-hour timer will start all over again for them. But the timers jumping from 1 hour to 5, 24, 72, etc. that's overkill. I understand there are people who disconnect for literally no good reason, they're just being babies. However, I feel like for the majority the disconnects come from being frustrated with toxic players. I myself have had multiple matches in a row as a survivor where things were just so toxic and frustrating that I needed to remove myself from the match. I feel like we shouldn't be forced to endure toxic behavior out of fear we will be banned for three days for leaving a match. I've tried to leave matches by making myself die on the hook, and 9/10 times a survivor will come and spam the unhook button until I die and the killer will just stand there and watch. So I can't disconnect because I'll be banned, and I can't leave by dying of my own will because a survivor will grief me for it? I've even had survivors spam the unhook button and then save me right before I die, and the killer will refuse to kill me after that. I've had them block me into corners and try to force me to DC. I've reported these things and nothing ever happens. The toxic people in this game plus the infinitely increasing matchmaking ban timers are enough to make someone want to uninstall. I think a balanced solution for this is a max 2-hour timer for the match-making ban.

I also want to suggest an anti-tunnel perk, call it "On To The Next". I strongly believe giving killers bigger incentives to go after other survivors needs to be implemented.

The killer gets a 2% speed boost per hook, a max of 24% speed boost. The killer will only get an additional stack if they hook a different survivor. The stack will show up once the most recently unhooked survivor is 16 or more meters away. If the killer hits the most recently unhooked survivor, they lose a stack, and if they put that survivor into the dying state, they lose all remaining stacks. This will reward the killer for moving on to the next survivor and make him/her more lethal with speed.

That's all I've got for now.

Comments