Nerf the Pig

That title is just for the memes. Fr though, BHVR has to buff the Pig. Over the course of about 1 year, from 2018 to 2019, the Pig received many nerfs for whatever reason. This included nerfing her unique terror radius of 28 meters to 32 meters. At the time, BHVR claimed it was because they wanted to pair the killer terror radius with how fast they move. For example, they wanted to give killers that move at 4.6 m/s (115%) a 32 meter terror radius, and give killers that move at 4.4 m/s (110%) a 24 meter terror radius. However, there are killers that break this, making BHVR either liars or lazy, and showing that the terror radius change to the Pig was a direct nerf rather than a change in the game design. The killers that break this include the Onryo (24 meter radius with 4.6 m/s speed), Wesker (40 meter radius with 4.6 m/s speed), the Deathslinger (32 meter radius with 4.4 m/s speed), and Myers (16 meter radius in tier 2 with 4.6 m/s speed). With all that being said, BHVR should revert the Pig's terror radius back to 28 meters or even 24 meters. Let me know what y'all think about this!

Comments

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669

I think Trapper should get a nerf to compensate the issues you listed (minor inconveniences compared to how weak Blight is currently).

But yeah this 'buff' shouldn't cause too much outrage, I would hope.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389
    edited May 2023

I think she's pretty good with tampered timer and crate of gears, actually.

But yeah. 28m terror radius. Sounds good.

• Spectralfx
    Spectralfx Member Posts: 605

Buff the pig, hillbilly, Myers, trapper and ghostface any day of the week if you ask me!

Those killers on certain maps are like a vacation on the beach for gen rushing, pallet pre-dropping and chain window vaulting survivors.

back in their days maps were not designed the way they are now and it shows... it shows by how incredibly weak they are.

• mca240
    mca240 Member Posts: 456

Pig needs:

• Moving faster when crouching; right now she is too slow when crouching making this unviable.
    • Making her dashes faster executed. The charge time now makes it you can outrun them.