We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I haven't seen streamers such as Otz having so much fun

Options
2»

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,808
    Options

Fair, and "vanguard" did seem overly dramatic. I just liked the sound of it! :D

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

Husband and I usually don't watch streams together but we had the TCM streams up on the TV to watch together because it looked so fun. I can't wait to play it myself. I love that I'll be able to play both sides with friends. I'm so excited for the content that's coming at release that wasn't part of the tech test. Kim Henkel has tons of characters that weren't used in the movies that Gun can use in the game, I hope we get to see a bunch more.

I hope it's successful. Both TCM and DBD can exist and be successful. The more successful assym horror to play the better, especially for us console players that tend to miss out thanks to alot being pc only.

• Mockingjay_S451
    Mockingjay_S451 Member Posts: 393
    edited June 2023
    Options

I don’t understand why anything has to be a killer of DBD?! Why can’t both games just simply co-exist? This is the same us vs them mentality that makes DBD so toxic in the first place.

How many first person shooters are there out there that just happily live in the same space?

All I know is that TCM is going to be a great option to play for those of us who are sick to death of DBD. It doesn’t have to be a killer of another game for it to be enjoyable and fun.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

I feel like it'll be very healthy for DbD. When people burn out on DbD they can play TCM for a while. Then when the TCM burnout hits back to DbD they go.