To BLOCK or Not to BLOCK

Options
JustifiedOne
JustifiedOne Member Posts: 14
edited June 2023 in Polls

Should survivors just start blocking the tunneling, farming, and camping killers?

Maybe, just maybe, they'll have more fun with no survivors

To BLOCK or Not to BLOCK 17 votes

Yes
29%
CharleeDavidHypnosEEPJustifiedOnelocal_househusband 5 votes
No
58%
BlueberryF60_31ExerlinRobotfangirl67Dhurl421IWasLeft2DieGuiltiiGensByDaylightCorvusCorax86ThrillMerchant 10 votes
We should wait 10 years for it to be fixed
11%
KaethelaHeader 2 votes
Post edited by JustifiedOne on

Comments

• Stroggz
    Stroggz Member Posts: 495
    Options

Block is a social feature, it does not effect match making. LMAO

• JustifiedOne
    JustifiedOne Member Posts: 14
    Options
    Yes

Okay, I get it. I okay both sides but, the bad actors ruin the game and I WOULD rather play with no-one than a toxic player (Either side).

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,772
    Options

Tunneling, Slugging, and Camping are all valid tactics in the game and survivors have perks to help against those strategies. So they are far from toxic.

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730
    Options
    Yes

All three of them are toxic. What am I supposed to do not to get slugged? Bring No Mither and get tunneled right away? Bring Unbreakable so I can get up once only to be downed again? How can I prevent being camped? What perk makes it so I can’t ever get caught or literally makes the killer go away? Kindred will tell other survivors when not to unhook me, but it won’t help me if I’m being face camped unless someone else wants to trade places with me. And while perks like Off the Record, Borrowed Time, and Decisive Strike can help counter tunneling they can’t prevent it if a killer is determined. If you’re a bad player that can’t get a kill without resorting to cheap tactics just admit it.