We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Doctor's lunge

Options

Hey bhvr, for the past week or so there's been multiple times where I've whiffed/missed a shot completely that I know I should have hit.

I only play doctor so no idea if it's other killers too

Comments

• smappdooda
    smappdooda Member Posts: 541
    Options

I had a couple games where it happened too but doctors weapons is notoriously deceptive. I run the baseball bat so I know the ACTUAL length of the weapon.

• Pavel_Ch
    Pavel_Ch Member Posts: 241
    Options

maybe you installed a different monitor or changed the resolution? I also had misses after installing another monitor, I did not feel the distance

• JakeCannon
    JakeCannon Member Posts: 542
    Options

Nope ! I've had the same one for several months and I haven't changed any settings on it

• Turretcube
    Turretcube Member Posts: 421
    Options

Could just be the server watching cat videos and not paying attention. Seriously though it does tend to happen from time to time where the swing get's shortened or "pulled back" because the server see's it differently. Although since it's Doctor, who still has that damn camera bug, it could be something. Best you can do to find out is play other killer's and compare.