We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

My Designed Cosmetic "Entry"

Options
Mr_Cadaver
Mr_Cadaver Member Posts: 1
edited June 2023 in Creations

Hello guys, I am new here and I would like to share this with you all.

When they announced the Design a Cosmetic contest I was extremely heart broken because I wanted to enter so badly, but I am from Mexico so I can't really enter. Yet I decided to make a concept since I've been having this idea on my mind for a long time, so I wanted to share with you guys.

First of all, I am not a graphic designer, and I can hardly draw so I hand made it, please be kind. I know this might not be the fanciest concept around but is the best I could do and I did it because I love the game.

The character I choose is The Twins, since they don't seem to receive much love/attention and since they are one of my favorite characters I wanted to make something special for them.

I tried to make a fancy dress for Charlotte, inspired by the fashion of the 17th century in France. My concept is this: Charlotte dreamed for so long to be as pretty and elegant as one of those women that she sneaked into a party and took by force, so she could try it at least once. A cute hat decorated with flowers and feathers, her favorite color was pink so she silently ambushed a woman wearing pink, it ended up with some blood over but she could never used a dress like that , never felt that pretty before. when she left the crime scene she took everything luxurious and all the sweet food she could steal, the only way she could ever get her hands on those things and for the weapon a bottle of wine, she liked how it tasted! Such a shame she had to use a bottle to defend herself on her way out ( My idea in game, was for the bottle to have a breakable animation upon landing the first hit on a survivor).

I really wish you like my concept, I love the Twins and I really wanted to make something special for them.

I am really, really sad I can't enter the contest, I don't mind much about the prize other than the skin being featured in the game, that's is what I honestly want, by heart. To make true honor to the characters is the real prize.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day guys. See you at the campfire.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• FridayNightPizza
    FridayNightPizza Member Posts: 576
    Options

That's actually kinda nice, really dig the broken bottle for the weapon and I like the elegance of the dress.

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 1,988
    edited June 2023
    Options

Great skin concept for the Twins, this proves that Twins could have a good line up of cosmetics, but for some reason BHVR aren’t giving them the attention, maybe due to their unpopularity in play rates.

I would definitely want a skin like this for them, it tells a story.

It is a great concept.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 4,955
    Options

I would play the Twins if they had a cosmetic like this. I think it looks really nice! Only thing missing is a cute suit for Victor, though I know the devs won’t make it.

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941
    Options

It would be nice if Victor also had a little costume, to go with this.