New maps have been added to the Mapping the Realm section! There is now a thread covering each map.

We greatly appreciate everyone who takes the time to share their feedback with us.

No longer a horror game

jimllnofixit
jimllnofixit Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I really think they need to stop bringing out new futuristic killers as it’s killing the game, and it’s totally lost it’s “horror” aesthetic, I feel like this new update will cause a lot of long term players to quit the game, I think they should just create a new game and add those ideas into it instead of running an already popular game into the ground, I also don’t understand how they try to keep a balance between killer and survivor then create killers that are practically designed to camp, I.e the skull merchant,

ps. I think the difference between the old style maps and the new one that is due to be released are like two totally different games altogether and don’t fit in well with each other

Comments

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,206

This game is horror game against stealth killers. Otherwise it's game of tag.

• ili
    ili Member Posts: 59

"it's killing the game", just because of a dlc? End Transmission is one of the best dlc this game has ever had.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,233

It lost most of its horror feeling a long time ago, especially for experienced players. End Transmission isn’t going to change that.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 1,970

Singularity is the scariest killer since Dredge, who was the scariest killer since... ever.

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941

Do you still get scared by horror movies you've watched 5+ times already?

• Xord
    Xord Member Posts: 509

Singularity is probably the first killer in a very long time to actually represent the horror genre. He litterally uses the voice of people he killed as voicelines.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,691

Horror isn't just people in masks and a knife going after teenagers. Horror is a very broad concept and almost anything can be made into horror. Some of you guys need to be a bit more open minded about horror and not live in the past of old slasher flicks.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,405

Same argument can be applied to any horror game as well after playing one for long enough.