We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

people are cool

Options

a troll is running around on here and spewing hate so i just wanted to hop on real quick and say you guys are awesome and make my day

you deserve the right to live and be who you wanna be, and you deserve to participate in things life has to offer as a good person

happy pride month for those who are in the LGBTQ+ community btw! <3

Comments

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

He is gone finally.

It's sad hateful people like him exists, even they were trolling. It's just sad we can't respect each other even after +10000 years human history. We never learn i think.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,846
    Options

Thank god he is gone. We don’t need people like that in this community. Hopefully that person can get some help eventually.

• Eelanos
    Eelanos Member Posts: 312
    Options

I may get heated when I talk about game balance and the like, but outside of the realm of this game's balance and improvements, you guys all deserve to live happy and have fun.

If your way of living is guided by bringing as much good and happiness in the world as you possibly can, you all are good in my book, even if we scream at each other every once in a while about whether camping is a strategy or if it should be removed.

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857
    Options

They say love wins, and I do sure hope that's right, because it very often feels like we are taking one step forward and two step back as a species.

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,025
    Options

Thanks for your positive thread. I saw the troll posts this morning and immediately reported them.

I'm glad the mods acted quickly. It's just a pity that some fed the troll instead of ignoring it...

I wish you a relaxing weekend <3

• Skittlesthehusky
    Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 655
    Options

of course! i like to try and offer a breath fresh of air between some of these posts

im happy they acted quick too, it really shows their dedication to creating a healthier community. unfortunately, some people will not always understand that trolls actively feed off of emotional responses... hopefully in the future there's a better safeguard against types of posts like that

i hope you have one as well! cheers ^^