We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Should breakable walls be removed from the game considering it’s too much work for a killer to do?

Options
jkingwallace123
jkingwallace123 Member Posts: 66
edited June 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions
Post edited by Rizzo on

Answers

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

They should be reversed imo where the survivors can work on them to break them creating a stronger loop. It would the devs the ability to also give toolboxes another use outside of slamming gens

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669
    Options

I think that in all my games the maximum breakable walls I had to remove in order to stop a good loop is three. On average I think I break one wall each game since I'm basically forced to if I want to carry on chase. Are they that much of an issue for other killers?

• jkingwallace123
    jkingwallace123 Member Posts: 66
    Options

I just think breakable walls should be removed for example dead dawg why are there breakable walls in the first place??? The killer should be focused on gens and hooking survivors. Plus survivors do not need these extra loops when there’s breakable walls

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,337
    Options

Breakable walls were introduced at the same time as the Dead Dawg map, which is why there are so many. Breaking the shack ones basically renders it useless, and I wouldn't break any in the main building because that will be beneficial to survivors.