We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Why do different languages have different fonts for numbers?

Options

Currently 3 different types of number fonts are used depending on the language. Player level, prestige, etc. are numbers overlaid on icons, so the balance changes depending on the language.

I think it is inevitable that the fonts in the descriptions of Perks and translations of Lore, etc. may vary depending on each language, but I hope that the fonts for numbers used in the UI, etc. will be standardized. Already on the Tome page, the font for numbers in the UI is standardized for all languages. So doesn't this mean that there is no technical problem?

The reason I am requesting this is partly because of the visual balance of the icon design, but also because when receiving the 1,000,000 Blood Points Grading Reward, etc., the number does not fit on the icon and looks like 100,000.