End Transmission adjustements feedback

Options
Annso_x
Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611

The Singularity : Nice changes, I'm also relieved to see there's no massive changes before we get to see how it performs live (as of yet anyways). I also really like the new look of disabled biopods and that survivors won't see the boxes' aura when they already carry the item, I also hope this could be implemented for other killer items.

The Executioner: I'm both relieved it's not going live and disapointed it's been scraped altogether (at least for now), I wish it would have gone live but not affect injured survivors, which would probably have solved the tunneling problem and encourage PH to injure with punishement.

Scavenger: I like the slow-down counterpart of the perk. However I'm really not a fan of the 5 skillchecks requirement, not because it's difficult to hit but because it relies heavily on RNG and more often than not I get 5 skillchecks per gen done. I don't think the perk should have gone live before toolboxes or the perk were reworked, but I don't think this perk will be run at all like this.

Machine learning: I still don't know what to think of this perk. It feels like the activation conditions are weird but the effect will be very strong. I think there's a good chance survivors will get absolutely destroyed once killers find out how to get consistent value out of it if that's possible. If not it'll probably be a meme perk or something. In any case I have nothing against the buff.

Forced hesitation: The cooldown buff is good, but 20% hindred sounds like too much, also I'm pretty sure it's the 16m we wanted buffed (at least a litte? 20m?). I'm still quite worried this perk be really good for a "downing the unhooker into tunneling the unhooked" strategy.

Also I'm really glad there doesn't seem any changes to Made for this (as of yet) before it goes live, but I'm a bit worried there was nothing mentionned about the clutter of the new map.

Still very excited for the chapter :)