We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

About survivor items.

Options
lifeisstrange
lifeisstrange Member Posts: 300
edited June 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Med kits do the same thing now and have no value anymore other than a few faster heals which only applies if healing someone other than yourself with the medkits. why not simply just delete the 3 and have just 1 of them.

Broken keys=what is the point of these things?

Mist bottles= whether to thicken or lessen the mist, only map I see the thick one works for is erie head of crow

luck offerings= maybe its just me but I never see how these things work ever

purple key = No one uses them but there is the skeleton one which they both have the same effect only that the iri one is 30 seconds and the purple is 5

Tool boxes= Honestly commo or alex (depending on what you do) are the only two good tool box. Commo is good that it can do both but alex rains king if doing heavy sabo. Why not get rid of the other junk worthless tool boxes like engineers/mechanics.

White ward= claims to not let a survivor lose their item upon dying but franklins negates this which should be looked at.

Petried oaks= This meme pointless items that is claim to spread out hooks and stacks if played by 4 of them is a big false because I never see a big different and if there is, it is a very itsy bitsy one meawhile a putrid oak for sure really makes hooks be so close or from what am told makes 4 petried oaks=worthless

Map offerings=These just gotta go as whether survivor or killer its just annoying. I lately been using up my 200 something sac wards as survivor cause am sick of some sneaky type killer like a dredge/ghosty/hag wanna take me to lamewitch elementary school a map I do not get why its not reworked or gone yet rpd was tampered with and I 100% refuse to go to it unless the game pick it. I get confused on survivors who wanna bring that killer sided map and ofc if its the killer themselves IK its gonna be something annoying to face.

Finally item updates= why is there no purple add on for tool boxes? Why is there not a IRI flashlight?

Comments