We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Is it possible to receive chapters from the community?

Options

What I mean is, is it possible to have the community make premade chapters and the most you guys have to do is code it into the game? Because my friends and I are working on a chapter currently and we would love to see it in the game

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,155
    Options

I have asked this in a Q&A stream a while ago.

the answer was no, though they do like to read over community concept and might take inspirations from it though directly implementing it would mean a legal mess I would imagine.

• C0N3ko
    C0N3ko Applicant Posts: 25
    Options

It probably makes concept creators a bit happy but also a tad discredited, I take pride in concepts that I still work on but I can understand why they do what they do