If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Official Support For Custom Perk Icons?

Options

Custom Perk Icons are something that I've just recently taken an interest in. They seem like a really fun way to change up the game every now and then, and allow the community to express their creativity. A lot of the community are very talented artistically and have nailed down that art style well.

I want to try out using perk icons, but as it stands now I cannot do it. I love some of the art people have made, but I don't want to risk catching a ban for altering my game files to put them in. This is especially true for me considering the time, effort and money I've put into this game, and the fact that the dev's stance on these bans is essentially "well that's just too dang bad".

It would be really cool if the devs were to implement official support for custom perk icons, so that way players could customize their experience in a way that doesn't effect gameplay at all without risking their accounts. Quite frankly I could only see this doing good for the game.

Comments

• Alionis
    Alionis Member Posts: 964
    Options

There are several players out there that have had custom icons since shortly after the game's first release. You do not risk a ban using them, as it's literally a matter of adding correctly named icons into a user accessible folder that used to contain those icons anyways a couple of years ago.