Singularity is trash

Options

EMps need a big nerf make it 3 seconds to pick it up so its not that easy to pick it up mid chase

he should be able to mark survivors easier

EMPs in general are way too op

Comments

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,667
    Options

Maybe give it a little more time than a game or two before coming to conclusions. I've seen a number of players use him effectively.

• i_dont_care223
    i_dont_care223 Member Posts: 121
    Options

he has been out for hours and i have played 7+ matches ik what im saying

• Boons123
    Boons123 Member Posts: 695
    Options

Then the killer op

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,248
    edited June 2023
    Options

I feel like he needs some tweaking on both spectrums. If all survivors are picking up EMP's his power is very weak - However when not all survivors are grabbing EMP's with just one opening he can snowball pretty hard. Granted that's if one - maybe even two survivors only get EMP's and the other survivors ignore them all together.

The only thing I've noticed is some EMP's are just deployed when I approach them - I don't know if this is automatic or other survivors are finishing the box and leaving it but I feel like if the printer is going to have full finished EMP's in its current state the pickup animation should be a little longer. I don't feel I can grab them mid chase if I'm being chased but if I see someone being chased I literally just do a drive by at the box and run along the chase to make sure the biopods in that chase are useless and there's literally nothing Singularity can do about that.

I don't feel Singularity's power is useless - It feels strong if the EMP's aren't prioritized but when all survivors realize how strong EMP's are using Biopods to find openings are very rare. First impressions on live servers is the issue is how readily available EMP's are. I feel everything else about them is fine.

• Orthane
    Orthane Member Posts: 385
    Options

Idk I actually felt like they're pretty fair. Maybe just give each survivor like a 40-60 second CD before they can pick up another one or something. Other than that seems good to me.

• aerogaxd
    aerogaxd Member Posts: 50
    Options

nah i completely agree, this is a killer who has to do set up and set up during chases and emps that remove that instantly is just unfun and i would rather just play a different killer.

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,206
    Options

He is ok. Definately not trash, probably B tier.

Biopods placement requires some skills and spacial thinking, he 100% will not be easy for beginners.

But EMPs need a hard nerf, not that one we saw after PTB. They need fully remove automatically printing and make manual printing ~15 seconds. Now they are too free and have no punishment for it, giving in return the opportunity to leave the killer without his ability and hard prolong the chase. Not to mention that they are broken in the swf.

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,206
    Options

Btw, watch D3AD_Plays and OnePumpWillie if u wanna learn something new about this killer. This is generally good advice for the future – to see how stronger players play on the new killer before running to the forum with some conclusions on the first day of release.

• Nightmarefan
    Nightmarefan Member Posts: 65
    Options

Ive faced him twice so far both times he got 4k.

I've played him 2 times and i got 2k once and 3konce.

It's a small sample size but I'd put him in B tier currently.