If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PC - DBD no longer alerts to you a match has started while tabbed out.

Options
nars
nars Member Posts: 1,124

Before 7.0.0, if you were tabbed out while loading in the typical "match has started" noise would play despite being minimized. With the anniversary patch this is now gone, pls fix so I can tab out again :sob:

14 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Merudo
    Merudo Member Posts: 58
    Options

Before, when DBD was minimized but the match was queued, the game audio would be muted until the start of the match.

The return of game audio would alert me that the match was starting, so I would not be afk during the match. I would browser the internet or watch video until the start of the match, then immediately start playing.

This feature seems disabled with the new 7.0.0. patch. The game audio doesn't start when the match starts. As I result I'm often afk for a minute or so, when I manually check on the game.

Is there a way to fix it?

• Azx
    Azx Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2023
    Options

Thanks for reporting this, this is exactly what I came here to report as well. This is really annoying, I shouldn't have to stare at the loading screen for a full minute every game to know when the match starts.

Post edited by Jocelynbee on
  • Azx
    Azx Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2023
    Options

There's no way they intentionally removed the ONLY alert that informs you the game started, right? Surely everyone with the game minimized SHOULD be informed when the game starts, right?

• Green_Sliche
    Green_Sliche Member Posts: 510
    edited June 2023
    Options

Already got plenty of matches where I'm one generator down because I had the game alt tabbed.

Let's hope it gets fixed asap.

• YukikoAmi
    YukikoAmi Member Posts: 39
    edited June 2023
    Options

I came to report the same thing too! Accidently have been AFK at the start of a match.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    edited June 2023
    Options

Luckily I was in a bot match trying out the new killer, but yeah, no notification at all, came back to a whole gen completed.

• Razvan
    Razvan Member Posts: 177
    Options

if u are alt tabbed while loading into a match the game isnt making any noise that the match started.

started with the new patch.

platform: steam

• Zozet
    Zozet Member Posts: 37
    edited June 2023
    Options

Yes, please fix this.

• Zozet
    Zozet Member Posts: 37
    edited June 2023
    Options

+

• MikeStev
    MikeStev Member Posts: 353
    Options

for short term solution, try uncheck "Mute Focus" on Audio Tab

• MikeStev
    edited June 2023
    Options

• MikeStev
    edited June 2023
    Options

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124
    Options

oh my god thanks! I didn't even know that existed. It'll make youtube sound clunky but hey its better than roleplaying im waiting out my own corrupt