Ada Wong ResE4 Remake Outfit

Options

I would love it if Ada's new outfit in the Resident Evil 4 could make it into DBD. I think its her coolest looking outfit by a large margin and I might actually play her if it were ever added.

Comments

• kiwi_zxz
    kiwi_zxz Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

ongod

• Lascivious_Demon
    Lascivious_Demon Member Posts: 4
    Options

They need to be able to actually put in high heels in the game. If they're capable of including facial details and emotional graphics of the characters faces then they should be able to give the characters high freaking heels. Just my opinion.

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124
    Options

It cant be that hard. I'd imagine the feet are separate entites from the legs, if so they cant be animates separately. Simply putting them on an angle would be simple if thats the case. I dont think they wanna put in the effort for just one skin though. But I would literally just become an ada main if this were added.

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941
    Options

Pretty cool outfit.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

Totally for it.

• Captain_Tripz
    Captain_Tripz Member Posts: 4
    Options

I remember reading the reason of taking off her heels from the previous outfits that should've had them, were it would make her stand weird or realistically you would not be able to run in heels. Which really makes no sense at all. Because if DBD is anything, It's realistic.

• Markconner
    Markconner Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Options

Ada Wong is one of the most iconic characters in the Resident Evil franchise, and her outfits in the Resident Evil 4 remake are no exception. Ada Wong Outfits are both stylish and versatile, and they perfectly capture her character's mysterious and alluring persona. Ada Wong Coat is one of her stylish outfit that she wores in this gaming series. This coat is always on-point, and it perfectly reflect her character's fashion sense.

• Markconner
    Markconner Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Options

Her outfits are always stylish and classic