If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Toba Landing - Huntress

Options

Huntress can hit hatchets over too many loops in the new map, including the main building. There's only a few pallets and weak windows in the main building already and they are nullified by the fact they are too short.

Comments

• KingFieldShipper
    KingFieldShipper Member Posts: 572
    Options

Actually I don't agree, I've tried to make this map work for snipes and hitting over loops and find too many things too tall compared to other maps and many objects get in the way of your hatchets despite feeling like you should throw through or over them. This map is really rough for her cause of that. I mean it could very well be a skill issue (tm) in my part but ya.

But that being said, I think her ability to throw over loops and stuff is completely ok and fine as is and part of her pretty high skill ceiling. Sort of like doing trick shots as slinger through the teeny tiniest of holes.