We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

LOW FPS

Options
leviathvnnn
leviathvnnn Member Posts: 11
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

after patch 7.0.0 dropped my game drops all the way 20 fps and i have to restart to fix it, but then it does the same thing again and just repeats itself, please for the love of god optimize the game instead of constantly dropping chapters im begging you, i literally did everything to uncap my fps, updated the drivers and everything and the game still runs terrible

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This sounds like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask in our Ask the Community sub forum to see if other users can help.

Comments

• JackOfTrades
    JackOfTrades Member Posts: 442
    edited June 2023
    Options

Welcome to Nintendo Switch, how can we serve you today?

In all seriousness: what are your specs?

• leviathvnnn
    leviathvnnn Member Posts: 11
    Options

rtx 2060

intel core i7

16 gigs

they dropped the new patch and all of a sudden my frames are garbage even with the edited configs

• dietdoctapepper
    dietdoctapepper Member Posts: 1
    Options

As of the patch today (7.0.1) the fps drops are still a thing for me at least. Before 7.0.0 i had my FPS limit increased in the GameUserSettings file to 120 and had the graphics set to High. No problems whatsoever. New update comes around and suddenly im back down to 60. Alright maybe its my nvidia drivers: nope. Alright maybe its some windows update: nope. I guess it could be Steam's newest UI update.

I have had to turn my graphics settings to Low for it to work with the FPS limit stuff. Hopefully this gets fixed soon with another weekly patch or this will just get carried on for months like most bugs do.

This discussion has been closed.