Singularity UltraWide issues PC/Main Screen Issue

micheal_myers34
micheal_myers34 Member Posts: 10
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

The Singularity is a great killer but this needs to be fixed ASAP, I play on an ultrawide monitor as now days many games support Ultrawide except Dead by Daylight, Now normally when I play Dead By Daylight on my Ultrawide I set the game to play in 16:9 Aspect Ratio This quiet annoying as I have two massive black bars on either side, but the main issue is when you use the Bipods when playing as the Singularity the aspect ratio changes from 16:9 to 32:9 which makes it impossible to play as this killer as the Bipods view becomes stretched and zoomed making it impossible to see any survivors, The other issue is that when you load DBD up the main screen it looks horrible as the top of the characters heads are cut off making it impossible to see or do any customization for the killer or survivor, I don't know why ultrawide support is not available for Dead by Daylight yet as its 2023 and these issues needs to be fixed, either Dead by Daylight supports ultrawide or the games main screen and the singularity bipods need to be fixed, playing as the singularity is impossible for anyone who runs a ultrawide monitor, changing the monitors resolution does not fix this problem either as the refresh changes to a lower refresh rate than the game can handle, ultrawide support please!

Note: The games viewing when playing as any character on ultrawide is stretched and zoomed making it as huge eye sore to play. This happens when the game is set to play 32:9.

Ultrawide monitors do not provide an unfair advantage, its a disadvantage that I have to go to great lengths just to play DBD.

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.