We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

PC - Killer and Survivor pass through the pallet

Options
etms51
etms51 Member Posts: 603
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

Description: When this survivor had the new killer's biopod on his back The Singularity. In the map "Blood Lodge - Autoheavern Wacker", there was a pallet that was down, but both the killer and the survivor could pass through the pallet without doing the vault animation (Video 1)

What to add in the description

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match into the "Blood Lodge - Autoheavern Wacker" map

Step 3 : In-game, when this survivor has the biopod of the new killer on his back and the killer want to chase this survivor

Step 4 : Here there is a pallet that was down but both the killer and the survivor could pass through the pallet without doing the vault animation or breaking the pallet (Video 1)

Additional information

• Character played: Gabriel Soma
  • Perks played: Windows of Opportunity, Overcome, Resilience,
  • Killer played: The Singularity
  • Map: Blood Lodge - Autoheavern Wacker"
  • Frequency of the issue: Sometimes
  • Version game: v. 7.0.0

documents to add

• Videos

Post edited by Rizzo on
4 votes

Fixed · Last Updated

Fixed with 7.0.1

Comments

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,349
    Options

Same thing happened to me on the RPD against Billy. An important thing to note is that my team mate and I could see eachothers screen and the pallet existed on my screen but did not on theirs. Everyone appeared to "glitch" through the pallet on my screen.

I've only seen it happen once though.

• etms51
    etms51 Member Posts: 603
    Options

any info about this issue?

This discussion has been closed.