Nemesis buff

idea for a buff to nemesis that makes zombies not help survivors.

make it to where the initial infliction of the T-virus doesn’t give survivors a speed boost. Nemesis already lacks chase due to his 3 hit with his ability, and I feel like this would help as the animation cooldown exist to give survivors a little distance still.

the main reason I think this would be a good change though is because I am tired of survivors running into zombies to get mini sprint bursts. While this may not seem too bad, survivors still get infected so it benefits you right? Wrong, if chasing an injured survivor the chase can easily be extended by running into a zombie, and in several cases I have lost games due to survivors running into zombies for speed making it impossible to secure the kill.

a killers power should not make it easier for a survivor to escape.

Comments

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,205

They also get speed boost and slow progress of your power by doing this.

It's really annoying.

• uganda_calm
    uganda_calm Member Posts: 125

i think the zombies should put the survivors one health state down, no matter if they are infected or not. The zombies are already not much of a threat. I play nemesis regularly and the zombies hit a survivor maybe once per game. For me they already have no great value and i didnt even new of this method to abuse them up to right now. Thats insane.

So i think either the zombies need to be much faster by default (to get value out of the amount of hits) or they should just do damage no matter the infection.