If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PC (Epic Games) - Pig Adept Achievement is bugged (?)

Options
tuttoinunavolta
tuttoinunavolta Member Posts: 163
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

Two days ago I played as Pig to get her Adept. The perks were equipped in the same order as they appear on her Bloodpoint page. I got a 4K, Merciless (with 12 hooks; no moris and no RBT deaths) but the Adept Pig achievement is still locked on my Epic Games profile.

I have unlocked other Killer Adepts in the past and it has always worked. I did use a map offering and two add-ons, but I also did that when getting other Adepts (with even the same map offering) and it always worked nonetheless.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• DatStapleBoi
    DatStapleBoi Member Posts: 4
    Options

It seems alot of achievements (104/220) are broken and are unobtainable on Epic Games after the 7.0.0 update, and unless epic/bhvr or whoever needs to fix it, fixes it. They will remain unobtainable.

This discussion has been closed.