If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Would Skull Merchant be better if-

Options
Joemoe
Joemoe Member Posts: 18

Would Skull Merchant be better if- 11 votes

Her drones had basekit oblivious, but no exposed.
9%
Kesueki 1 vote
Her drones couldn't expose, but she recieves buffs to every action basekit.
27%
tenoresaxAurelleBothSidesEnjoyer 3 votes
Her drones can patrol and track a survivor and has to be disabled by a new item.
18%
OrangeBearDepressedlegion 2 votes
None of the Above
45%
F60_31ValisticStabby_AbbyChikygenrushislame69 5 votes

Comments

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,220
    Options
    Her drones can patrol and track a survivor and has to be disabled by a new item.

Balance aside this would just make her more fun. I've never understood why people accepted that the drone killer has drones that can't move.

• OrangeBear
    Options

Balance aside this would just make her more fun. I've never understood why people accepted that the drone killer has drones that can't move.

• Joemoe
    Joemoe Member Posts: 18
    Options

@OrangeBear If this was how she was would you think the expose should still build-up, but slower? Or add a different effect and remove the exposed.

• OrangeBear
    Options

Idk really know the specifics of balance but i hoped she would have been more of a surveillance or tracking killer than an objective defence one, so probably no exposed.