The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Subtitles Bugged - PS5

End_of_Slayer
End_of_Slayer Member Posts: 146

I’ve looked though to try and find if anyone’s reported this bug yet and I’ve seen it in discussions but not a post actively posted under bug reports. So I wanted to put it here to be safe.

Subtitles are currently bugged, I’m not sure on which platforms, it’s at least Playstation as on PS5, Singularity and Gabriel say their lines but there’s no subtitles despite them being turned on. And for my friends on PS4, the same is happening to them.

I haven’t tried it with Thalita, Renato, Pinhead, Trickster or Ash yet. (Can’t due Wesker due to him being disabled) but with Gabriel and Singularity, the subtitles don’t appear despite having them turned on in settings.

The fix I’ve found is that you have to turn subtitles off, close the menu to save it, then turn them back on in order for the subtitles to reappear in game. But, once you close the game and reopen it, you have to repeat the process in order for the subtitles to appear again.

I’ve had this occur every single time I’ve opened DbD in the past week, so long as you have subtitles turned on, the game acts like you have them turned off until you turn them back on again

6 votes

Under Review · Last Updated