We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Serialization Error

Options
mks
mks Member Posts: 29
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

After patch 7.0.1 I got "Serialization Error: Action Needed. Corrupt data found, please verify your installation." (It happens after everyone get ready in the match lobby.) so I did the verification, ran the game and I was having Issues with connecting to the host, I literaly couldnt play, so I restarted the game, nothing. Restarted game second time, nothing (still host disconnected error), after third restart of the game I could play, but I didnt play much. Now like 7 hours later Im back into the game, played like 6 matches already, and out of nowhere my game crashed again with "Serialization Error". fix game rip

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks to be more like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask in the Ask the Community sub section to see if other forum users are available to assist as we do not offer tech support on this forum.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.