We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Keep get error loading back to lobby or join friends

Options
Kaasmeisje95
Kaasmeisje95 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

Since the update yesterday i keep getting errors. Not able to join party or others are not able to join my party and when it works after 1 match i get an error and get thrown out of the lobby. Playstation 4. Please fix this i cant play with my friends i keep restarting the game and they also have the same bug they cant join me or someone is in the lobby but doesnt load in the match.

Post edited by EQWashu on
3 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This appears to be a Technical Issue. If you still require assistance you can ask other forum users in the Ask the Community section of the Forum, or contact Support here https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/ as we are unable to assist with Technical Issues on the Forum.

Comments

• 1hundredqn
    1hundredqn Member Posts: 25
    Options

It's a bug but the mods consider it as a technical issue... I've wasted my day just to complain about it, trying to prove them wrong.. but i don't think it would work.

• 1hundredqn
    1hundredqn Member Posts: 25
    Options

Only if they would listen!!!

This discussion has been closed.