We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Serialization error: corrupt data found, please verify your installation.

Options
Arsyn
Arsyn Member Posts: 67
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

Hello everyone:

I am writing this because since version 7.0.0. I have had the following error: Serialization error: corrupt data found, please verify your installation. This happens when the match starts loading, just after the offerings are displayed. The weird thing about this error is that it doesn't always happen, I've been able to play four games in a row and it works fine, then I go to the next one and it comes out of nowhere. I checked the game files and also reinstalled the game. I play on Epic Games. I have already read that some people have the same error, even a discussion has already been created here in the forum, but it has been closed for no reason and there is no response from any admin yet. I would like to know if there is any way to fix this error please, I want to play properly and more now that there is the anniversary event.

1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Please visit the thread already open and linked here for technical issues.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.