Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Dedicated server is not responding; disconnecting

sharkster13
sharkster13 Member Posts: 236
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC

Occurence: Every so often

Issue: Ever since the last update I get this error every once in a while. Sometimes I get a matchmaking ban, sometimes I don't. The game has been laggy ever since the 7.0.1 update was pushed and my game gets extremely laggy when I face a killer that has too many features on him (Knight, Plague (especially), The Skull Merchant). Even the simple ones like The Mastermind. And I get disconnected for the stupidest reasons like loading into a game and spawning under the event thingy, searching a chest and not recieving an item, cleansing in the plagues pool, using a spray on myself, when my challenge gets updated on the tally screen, etc. I don't know what to do to fix it. I lowered my graphics quality to medium and it doesn't help at all.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Please feel free to upvote and add any additional information to the initial report: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/379080/dedicated-server-is-not-responding-disconnecting#latest

This discussion has been closed.