The terrific tale of Dvarka Deepwood/ Toba Landing

im just gonna start this one on a positive note and say that visually this map is stunning. much like maps such as garden of joy and eyrie of crows, this map is particularly beautiful and aesthetically appealing. they’ve done a great job with the textures and making it look great to be there.

now for the negatives. this map is horrendously cluttered. trying to play blight, or huntress, or even slinger to some extent is near impossible. the amount of trees and debris and rocks etc that just block the way is ridiculous.

and normally i wouldn’t mind a couple of trees here and there (heck macmillan has a lot of trees in the way) but this map has a lot of trees on top of the already prominent and existing debris that just clutters this map to substantial degree.

i ask you, the devs, to play a couple of games of huntress, blight and slinger and tell me how that goes. no seriously. i played a game of huntress not too long ago on this map and i literally got so angry, i even kept saying “whoever designed this map i hate you and you’ve done a terrible job” (albeit i didn’t mean it, i just said it out of pure rage)

my suggestion is this: just declutter this map and reduce the amount of debris in the way, it’s honestly aggravating. i literally wanted to dc as soon as i got this map for killer, it’s horrendous. again i love the way it looks, i hate the clutter.