Account prestige sync. I'M BEGGING YOU BHVR

Options

BHVR please at least figure out a way to allow us to sync our character prestige levels since true cross progression isn't coming any time soon. I don't care about DLC content, cosmetics, XP. None of that. It's just the grind to getting perks on a separate account is way too much when I've already put so much effort into this on an existing account.

I would be willing to even pay for this if you implemented it. A one-time sync of prestige levels across accounts for a fee. I imagine there are others out there willing to pay for this as well. Seriously, name your price.

Unless there are contractual reasons with Sony, Microsoft, etc. prohibiting this, I don't see why something like this couldn't be implemented. It's literally database 101 type stuff.

Please consider this. Thank you.

Comments

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669
    Options

It's most likely due to Sony and/or Microsoft. They wouldn't want people switching to PC faster because that would definitely happen if cross progression was implemented in lots of other games and no one would worry about losing all their progress by switching. It would be a bad business move for them which is unfortunate for us. I mean I was literally considering buying a PS5 again in order to not lose my progress on my Nightmare Edition disc...

• patronsaintofpizza
    patronsaintofpizza Member Posts: 97
    Options

Yeah, I've heard that Sony and Microsoft charge in order to allow cross progression. And I would be more than fine if BHVR passed that cost down to the player. I would absolutely pay to sync my accounts.