The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

FPS and game window issue

Ever since the anniversary event started I have been encountering an issue where in the middle of a match the game will go tiny and after the match ends i have to restart the game and when I do restart the game the frame rate won't go above 15 FPS and no matter what I do it won't go above 15 even if I restart the game before this event the game was working perfectly fine and running consistently at 120 FPS. I have even tried buying the game on Epic Game store but it does the same thing. I have also tried completely deleting dbd and all its files and even the steam launcher but not even that works

I would really love to be able to play the anniversary event but 15 FPS is borderline impossible to play at

1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.