Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Experiencing Severe Lag Issues in Dead by Daylight

Dreh
Dreh Member Posts: 43

Dear Dead by Daylight Support Team,

I am writing to bring to your attention an ongoing issue that I have been experiencing while playing Dead by Daylight on the South American server via the Steam platform. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by my previous forum post, as I was frustrated and my language came across as aggressive. I understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and constructive environment for all users.

I would like to emphasize that my intention is to seek assistance in resolving a persistent lag problem that has been significantly impacting my gameplay experience. It has become increasingly difficult for me to enjoy the game, especially during the current anniversary event. The lag spikes and delays disrupt the gameplay flow, rendering it virtually unplayable at times. I have tried various troubleshooting steps, such as optimizing my network settings, verifying the integrity of game files, and even upgrading my internet connection. However, none of these measures have yielded positive results.

I truly appreciate the efforts put forth by your development team in creating and maintaining such an engaging game. Dead by Daylight has provided countless hours of entertainment, and I am eager to continue enjoying it to its fullest potential. However, the persistent lag issues have significantly hampered my ability to do so.

I kindly request your assistance in investigating and resolving the latency issues that I have been facing. I understand that the development team is constantly working to improve the game and address various issues reported by the player community. Therefore, I would be grateful if you could allocate some time and resources to investigate the source of the lag problems on the South American server, specifically during the ongoing anniversary event.

If possible, I would greatly appreciate any updates or information regarding steps being taken to mitigate these issues. Additionally, I am more than willing to provide any further details or participate in any testing or troubleshooting processes that might be helpful in diagnosing and resolving the problem.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and a resolution that will allow me and other players to fully enjoy the Dead by Daylight experience.

Sincerely,

Dreh

1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.

Comments

• Dreh
    Dreh Member Posts: 43

Thank you for your response. However, I would like to clarify that the lag issue I am facing is not exclusive to my own network. The vast majority of players on the South American server are also experiencing this situation, including several well-known streamers. If the developers take some time to research the situation further, they will become aware that it is a problem that needs to be addressed by the company itself.