Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Lack of Delivery on Promised Amulet

Dreh
Dreh Member Posts: 43

I'm here to express my frustration with the developer's lack of care and attention. Recently, the company made an announcement on Twitter, promising an exclusive amulet as a reward for those who signed up to receive email updates. As a loyal fan, my email has been subscribed for a long time, but unfortunately, I haven't received anything at all.

What's even more concerning is the lack of transparency and communication from the company. Despite numerous complaints and inquiries from players on social media, the developer seems to care very little about providing a concrete response or even clarifying the situation. This lack of consideration shows a disregard for the fan base that helped build the game's reputation and success.

I understand that unexpected issues can arise, but it is the company's responsibility to keep players informed and updated on any changes or problems that affect the promised rewards.

I hope the company takes steps to rectify this situation.

2 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

This looks like a different game issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,183

Yeah, I subscribed years ago to the newsletter, and I submitted my email address again a couple weeks ago just to make sure I'd be on the mailing list to receive the charm. I haven't received any email from them.

There are never responses to these things over the weekend, though.