We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Game crashing easy anti cheat

Options
Sphinxx
Sphinxx Member Posts: 3
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

This issue happend this morning i launched and played dbd as normal and then after 1 match or so the game suddenly froze and kicked me out, then it popped up with a message saying that i had been kicked from the server due to easy anti cheat not being able to be verified.

so seeing this as something probably wrong with the game files i decided i would repair them and see if that worked after logging in the frame rate was atrocsious and was very laggy and the problem seems to only occur when the game is at a low fps. My computer can run games very well but i chose to play on low settings.

Idk if i am the only one that is experiencing these problems or i am the only one

i the only thing i have running with dbd on it is the Reshade idk if thats whats causing this issue or if its just the dbd servers acting dumb or what it is if someone can help me fig

ure this out it would be much appreciated.

1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This seems to be a technical issue, if you still require assistance you can ask other forum users in the Ask the Community section (https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/ask-a-question) since we do not offer technical support on this platform.

Comments

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

Have you repaired the anti cheat itself or just dbd ?

I think this happened to me a long time ago and there was a very easy fix to do with the anti-cheat

This discussion has been closed.