Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC crash 10-15 minutes through a game

On PC, consistently through several matches public and custom the game crashes 10-15 minutes into a match. This was playing survivor. My friend has this problem, has tried everything, and nothing works. I saw a post about the same problem from another person under the Questions discussion board:

Is there a way i can even play the game?

Sarahgames26 Member Posts: 2

8:17AM edited 8:27AM

Hi everyone

I have been having a problem with running DBD on my laptop ever since the Singularity/masquarade event dropped. To summarize my problem: I boot up game (killer, survivor or custom, doesn't matter which), play game normally for around 10-15 minutes, game start flickering and bugging out visually (my UI/HUD is completely fine throughout this), i play game in this handicapped state for 3-5 more minutes (if i'm lucky and it doesn't crash immediately) and then i get booted back to steam. It's not my internet (i have checked) and it's not my laptop either as it can run other games completely fine. I have done everything in my power to get it to work from my side (re-installing, updating my own laptop, verifying the files) but nothing works. I tried seeing if it was a bug in the bug report section, but it was apparently not. Is anyone else experiencing this or has any tips to what i can do to help either lessen or solve my situation? I love playing this game with my friends and it sucks that i can't play it without getting booted every 30 minutes-ish. I can add videos of this happening if anyone wishes to see what i mean

1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.